Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thank You!


Hey everybody,

It is going to rain purple in my blog not just this post but for the next two post. lol! 
 I played along Runaway Inspired Challenge #53 today.




Purple and Black stood out to me from the picture. So here is my take on the challenge.

Thank you card

Watercolouring is the flavour of the month for me. So I could not resist doing another water colouring on my card. lol! I then stamped the image using Archival Jet Black Ink. The image and the sentiment is from the same stamp set from Hero Arts. It is a simple card but the embellishments add glamour and finishes off the card. I had  this lace and rhinestone border from Prima Marketing for a really long time. I decided to trim them and use it on my card. And also give sequins some rest and use enamel dots instead. Here is a closeup.

Thank you card closeup!

Thanks for stopping by!
 Please visit later today for another purple card.


5 comments:

maria f. said...

So purty!

~amy~ said...

wow, this is wow.

Debby Hughes said...

Gorgeous as always Gayatri! Have to say I'm loving this photo set up too :)

Miriam Prantner said...

A showstopper! Drop dead gorgeous. Love the stamped flowers and love that bit of purple trim!

Michelle said...

Stunning! I wish I had done something for you to thank me for so that you could send this card to me!! :-) It's so beautiful!