Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Uniko Studio New Release Reveal!


Second post for today. Here is my first post - My Favorite Things Final Day Countdown.

Hello again!  
Uniko Studio has three new stamp sets released today.
 They are awesome and are called Explosion, Background Builder: Squared and A Gift for You. 
 Here they are:

   

I just received the package and I couldn't participate in the previews. So I am sharing my cards today and will also share more in the coming days.

Happy Birthday

I love the A Gift for You stamp set especially the sequins in the set. I have stamped the sentiment first, the gold heat embossed the bow and the gift up and below the sentiment. Then stamped the sequins colours around it. I also added a few real sequins. So pretty. Love it. Here is a close up.

Happy Birthday

Next up is another card I made using the same stamp set but I added lots of colours on the background.

A little something just for you

I used Mr. Huey and wet on wet watercolour technique to create my background on the watercolour paper. Once dry, I stamped the present and the sentiment using Archival Black Ink. Again stamped the sequins images in black as well. I then did some stitching around the panel. Simple as that but the silhouette image against the colourful background creates a dramatic impact.

These stamp sets are available for purchase from Uniko Studio Shop right now. 
Happy shopping!


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great use of the new set. TFS.

Lindsey said...

Two fabulous cards! I especially love the happy explosion of sequins on the first. Can't wait to see more projects now tha you have your stamps in hand!

loulou said...

Fantastic cards. I love the combination of the stamped and real sequins on the first card and the watercolour background on the second.

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous! I love the impact of the black image on the watercolour background!

cm said...

Stunning cards, Gayatri! The gold gift card is so eye-catching, with the sprinkles of sequins adding such a special touch. The black and watercolour - striking! Delightful showcase of the new release!
c

Dana said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love how colorful they are!!

wendy said...

Wow. Loved the first card and then saw the second was. It's just gorgeous.

snazzyjj said...

Gotta love that sequin stamp and love how you used the Mr. Huey sprays!

Jane said...

Loving the sequin stamps and how you've used them on your fab cards!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful cards! Love how festive that first one is with all those sequins and I really love the sequin stamps!

Carole said...

What wonderful bright and happy cards. They just shout Celebrate!!

Nonni said...

Wow, these are both great but the first is maybe my favorite -what a fun card with all those sequins, both stamped and real! You could enter your second card to

http://stamplorations.blogspot.fi/2014/02/february-challenge-stamps-stitches.html

if you want! xx

Mac Mable said...

Love the way you have used the same stamp set and it has produced very different cards. Very cheerful and would be fun for the recipient to receive.

Unknown said...

Wow! These are awesome! I love the sequin card best...gorgeous!

sandie said...

love the gold embossing and all those colourful sequins, this would be a joy to receive x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Fabulous cards and loving all the riot of colour. They just jump off the card. x

Unknown said...

These are stunning. what fabulous use of the new sets. I especially love how you have combined stamped sequins with actual sequins to give a contrast of 2d and 3d. Really bold, beautiful colours xx

Anita in France said...

The bold black on the second card is fabulous, Gayatri ... but that first one, with the cascade of stamped and real sequins ... wow! Anita :)

Beverley said...

Simply FABulous G, loving both these beauties :) Hugs Bev x