Friday, February 14, 2014

My Favorite Things - Release Rewind

Hello everybody,

Today will be my last post for My Favorite Things. I am sad but I had a great time guest designing for MFT. Like I said it is one of my favorite company and honoured to be guest designing for them. Thank you so much for the opportunity :)

Print

For today's release rewind I have a card which is purple in colour and has lots of glitter and glamour. Here is the card for you.

You are beautiful card

I have used Steel Grey MFT cardstock as my base. I them diecut Hounds Tooth cover up die-namics using Sweet Tooth MFT cardstock. I adhered this die cut on an adhesive sheet. Then covered it with purple gllitter. Used my fingers to burnish the glitter. Dusted off the glitter. Love the rich purple glittery hounds tooth die cut now. I then die cut the Chandelier die-namics using black card stock and a circle using Sweet Tooth MFT cardstock and Pierced Circle Stax die-namics. I layered the chandelier on the circle die cut. Added a lot of rhinestones and also diamond stickles glitter glue. Looks so glamourous now :) Love it. 

You are beautiful card

The sentiment  from Simply Fabulous Sayings is stamped on a strip of white card stock. I have stamped another sayings from Simply Fabulous Sayings inside the card and embossed the Chandelier die.

Inside

Be sure to check out the MFT Blog for direct links to more Release Rewind posts.

EDITED: I delighted by the number of crafters who have visited my blog for the past week and who have left me such wonderful comments. You all made my day-each and every day of the week. Big hugs and thank you so so so much :)

Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

Dawn T said...

what a stunner Gayatri. just an awesome card.

SkyPixie17 said...

Loved seeing your body of work this release, and you just keep adding to it! I'm not a big fan of houndstooth, but I love they way you added glitter to it! And your chandelier is exquisite!
Thanks for sharing!

carsondcat said...

As a guest designer for this release ….. you rocked, that is all.

Sharla said...

This is stunning! I love your choice of die with the purple glitter and the gorgeous chandelier!!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Just stunning; very elegant, and fun at the same time! I headed over here to check out your work that Taheerah spoke so highly of on her blog today :) http://littlemisst-papercraft.blogspot.com/2014/02/followfriday-no-7.html

jeannine said...

Loved seeing all of your cards while you were a guest designer! This is a beautiful card! Although I am not a fan of purple I think you rocked this card! Love the crystals on the chandelier...great touch!!

Barb Ghig said...

Another really stunning card! I love all the sparkle with the bold image and sentiment...just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love the bling on the light!!

Unknown said...

Wow, this card is AMAZING!!!! Love the embossed chandelier xxx

Amanda said...

This card is stunning! I love the rhinestones on the chandelier. And embossing it not the inside on the card was such a great idea.

zehra said...

I love the shine, purple is fun.

nautica97 said...

This card is so gorgeous!