Monday, February 17, 2014

CASE Study Challenge #178


Hello everybody,

 I love love Danielle's work. A great fan of her work.
This is her second muse

Here is my take on the challenge.

Happy Birthday to you

I used Lil' Inker Designs Fanfare Scalloped Border die and diecut using the pattern papers from February Simon Says Stamp Card Kit. I layered them on the top of the card stock panel. Then stamped the sentiment from Winnie & Walter's  The Big , The Bold and The Happy stamp set and used the confetti stamps from Scenery: Big Bang Confetti stamp set also from Winnie & Walter to stamp along the sides. Finally added some diamond glitter glue on a few confetti. Mounted the panel on the card base. Here is another shot from the top.

Happy Birthday to you

Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that die. It has been on my wishlist!! Gorgeous!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Gayatri. Love the way you've used the die and the colours are so vibrant.

Jodene said...

This is a gorgeous card, and I love the photo editing too! :)

Karen Davis said...

All I can say is WOW!! Totally gorgeous Gayatri. An incredible take on the challenge.

~amy~ said...

Gah, this is AMAZING

Tracey McNeely said...

Just absolutely gorgeous Gayatri!

Kristie Goulet said...

Perfection, Gayatri! Love it!

Jeanne J. said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the color and those fancy die cut borders!

jintyoo7 said...

fabulous, Gayatri :)

Aimes said...

Coolio and bold!
Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)

Debby Hughes said...

Oh my how luscious is this! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Danielle Flanders said...

So much fun!