Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Favorite Things New Release Countdown Begins

Hello everybody

 I cannot wait to scream about this great news with you today. I am guest designing for My Favorite Things this month.  This is one of my favourite company and when I was asked to guest design for them, I first could not believe what I read, then I felt very honoured and very very excited. Been keeping this as a secret for sometime. So you can imagine today when I said I wanted to scream out in excitment. lol!
Join me for the next few days of New Release Countdown. 

NewReleaseCountdown_Day7


Today I am sharing with you two cards I made using Lisa Johnson Designs Forget Me not stamp set, Forget Me Not Die-namics and Blueprint 12 Dienamics 

MFT GDT Feb2014 Day1

What a beautiful set? Gorgeous flowers and sentiments.I have die cut the flowers and leaves and stamped them. I then clustered and made it as the focal point. The background is stamped with MFT's Typerwriter Text background. Then sentiment from Forget Me Not stamp set is stamped on the banner die-namics and sponged on the sides. Finally accented with enamel dots. I also did the inside of the card.

MFT GDT Feb2014 Day1

For the next card, I stamped the flowers from the Forget Me Not Stamp Set on the card front as the background. Added some Stickles on the flowers. The panels are diecut using the Blueprint 12 Die-namics. I love the flowers on the background of the circle with the sentiment over it.

MFT GDT Feb2014 Day1

Again I did the inside of the card .

MFT GDT Feb2014 Day1

I diecut the circle from the Blueprint 12 Die-namics and layered the stamped flower panel inside. Love the stitching on the circle die cut.
Check out My Favorite Things Blog to see the full Forget Me Not Stamp set, Die-namics and Blue Print Die-namics.

I will see you tomorrow with more.
Blog-Siggy-in-gold

44 comments:

Dawn T said...

congrats Gayatri. Such awesome news. Your cards are simply stunning.

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

Cards r just awesome !

Fotinia said...

i'm in love with black background on the first card!!!

Fotinia said...

i'm in love with black background on the first card!!!

maria f. said...

Congrats and have fun! Love MFT dies. Look forward to seeing what you do with the products.

Tracey said...

Congrats on joining MFT this month!! Your cards are beautiful!!

joy said...

Congratulations, Gayatari! I love both of your cards; that blueprints set of dies is so very versatile!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

great cards....so fresh and ready for Spring.

Jody Morrow said...

Very pretty cards, Gayatri! :) I love them all. The text on that black is awesome, the background you created on the 2nd one is so cool, and the simple window you used on card 3 is such a neat detail!

Kim S said...

Congratulations!!! I LOVE what you have created for today and am looking forward to the rest of the release!

Debbie Nelson said...

Beautiful cards...thank you for sharing!

Tricia T said...

So pretty! I love the new Blueprints and flowers!

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations friend!!! Your cards are beautiful. Love the new Blueprints!

Judith said...

Beautiful cards, I think the second one is my favorite (=

DoubleH said...

Both great cards! Congrats and can't wait to see what more fun things you share.

Donna Cala said...

I am so excited that you are the guest designer. Your cards are their usual unique and gorgeous. Love the color palette.

Unknown said...

Congrats Gayatri! Your cards are gorgeous! I love the color choices you chose for your first card. I think the black with the color just makes this card really pop!

Bev said...

Congrats Gayatri. What can I say, BEAUTIFUL cards. I especially like the black background on the first card. Looking forward to seeing your cards everyday.

Lisa H. said...

congrats! love your cards, so pretty!

Sheri Gilson said...

Congratulations!! Your cards are fabulous too!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on being named guest designer. Your work is beautiful!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congratulations!! Your cards are fabulous - of course!

Caroline said...

Congrats! Beautiful addition!

K. Joy said...

Congratulations on your guest DT spot!! Your cards are all so pretty! I love how you used the dies and clustered the flowers in the first card. And the colors of your second card really catch my eye! So pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Love the bright blue on black!

Unknown said...

These are both spectacular! I love them and I'm so excited to have you stamping along with us this week!

Diane said...

Beautifully done....so pretty and inspiring!!

Margaret R said...

I love what you did with the inside of the 2nd card. The Forget-Me-Nots look so sweet peeking out. Just love your blog.

SkyPixie17 said...

Love your cards with such cheerful colors and the soft look!

SkyPixie17 said...

Love your cards with such cheerful colors and the soft look!

Mary-Anne V said...

Beautiful cards...glad you are guest designing for MFT.

Melody said...

Beautiful cards Gayatri! So excited to have you join us this month. I just love your work.

Jodene said...

Congratulations Gayatri! I just love the cards you have created, and especially love the dark background on the first one!

Jodene said...

Congratulations Gayatri! I just love the cards you have created, and especially love the dark background on the first one!

Jodene said...

Congratulations Gayatri! I just love the cards you have created, and especially love the dark background on the first one!

Unknown said...

Love what you've created here! Congrats on being a guest designer!

Janelle said...

Beautiful cards. Welcome to "MY Inspiration team"

nautica97 said...

Your cards are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love the background on the black cardstock, both are really great!

Nora Noll said...

These are so lovely!!

Chrissy Larson said...

Crazy fab!

Jodi Collins said...

Bright, graphic and PERFECTLY designed! SO SO SO incredibly excited that you are joining us this month! HUGS!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful!

Michelle K said...

I really like the detail of the stamped background on both of these...