Friday, August 15, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Tropical Trip



This new challenge is called Tropical Trip! I think the graphics says it all. The signs, colours, flowers and sea creatures. How lovely! I would like one right now. lol! For me the colours and the signs pop out from the graphics. My card is inspired by them. Here it is.

Thank you card 1

I have used Western background stamp set from MFT to stamp my background.. The arrow label die cut is also from MFT called Accent it - Labels and Tags die-namics. I have die cut the arrow label in the three colours as in the graphics. The stamp set I have used on this card is also from MFT called Sending Thanks. I stamped the large thank you on the background panel vertically. The smaller sentiments I stamped on the arrow labels and mounted it on the background panel in such a way that they point to the large senitment and the tail sticks out of the panel slightly. I mounted this finished panel on Grout cardstock also from MFT. Finally, scattered some glossy black enamel dots. Here is a close up.

Thank you card closeup

I really like when the sentiments fits like a glove on the stand alone dies. I am one happy girl with this card. Pretty happy. I think this will make my son happy. I have a card which is not pretty or beautiful or glittery. lol! Hope I have inspired you to play along Curtain Call Inspired Challenge.

Here is the list of  Tropical Trip Designers. 

Check out how they are inspired by Tropical Trip challenge.

Follow us!
Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Tropical Trip for the challenge details and to play along with us!



My blog signature

5 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome take on the photo Gayatri. Love the background, the colors, those black candy dots...

Tenia Nelson said...

Super coolness!!!

Deepti said...

Such a cool card !! Fun banners :)

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the photo!

Tracey McNeely said...

That is such a cool background Gayatri--fantastic card!