Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Guest Designing for StampNation (Week #1)


Hi, Hey and Hello dear friends,

This is my first week guest designing at StampNation. First, thanks so much for having me at StampNation, Catherine!


Week #1 challenge inspirational photo is fresh and green. I love it. So plenty of blues and greens. We are heading into Spring in Australia, so this is such a great start to Spring. This is my bigger sneak peek of my project for the challenge


I am so thrilled and excited to play along this challenge. StampNation is an exclusive community of papercrafters. This website is a mini inspirational source for papercrafters. There are so many videos, tutorials, challenges, chat about everything paper crafting. It is heaven I say! If you like to know more about StampNation, check out Catherine's video HERE. Catherine is the founder of StampNation. She also has plenty of video tutorials which are independent of StampNation. Here is the link to Catherine's videos on You Tube. Subscribe and enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

2 comments:

Catherine Pooler said...

We are absolutely thrilled to have you with us, Gayatri!

Dawn T said...

very pretty Gayatri.