Friday, August 8, 2014

There is still time to play



Welcome back once again. 

First, I am so grateful for your lovely comment on my Pretty Pink Posh Blog Hop card. They are great source of motivation to me. So appreciate your comments a lot. Thank you so much. :)

Now this is my second post for today. Here is my first post.

There is still time to play along Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Bow Tie.


Here is my second card using Waffle Flower Loved stamp set. Waffle Flower is also our sponsor this challenge.

You are loved card

This is a one layer card. I have just stamped the image and coloured them using the colours from the challenge graphics. Then I stamped the image again on scrap cardstock, coloured a few leaves and flowers, cut them out and layered them over the image on the card front. I then stamped and die cut the bow which I mounted using foam adhesives.

You are loved vertical

I finished my card with some gorgeous Lemon Drop sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and blue sequins from Studio Calico.

You are loved closeup

So make a project taking inspiration from the challenge graphics and link it up at Curtain Call Inspiraition Challenge Blog. Have fun! You will never know your work could win the challenge and a Waffle Flower stamp set.

Have a great weekend!

My blog signature

5 comments:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Beautiful designed!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty and delicate Gayatri.

Unknown said...

Very pretty. I love the added sequins.

Lindsey said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

Cris G. said...

Your card is beautiful. Love this stamp set.