Friday, August 1, 2014

Guest Designing for StampNation

This is my second post. Here is my Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Post.

Hello my dear friends,

I have a special news to share with you today. I am honoured to say that I am guest designing this month for the fantastic online stamp community called StampNation. Yes! I am so excited. Yay!
This fantastic and thriving online community is founded by Catherine Pooler. She is a very talented stamper who not only enjoys the hobby but is also a great teacher. She does some amazing videos which can be seen HERE. Subscribe to her videos at You Tube and enjoy some great technique videos.

StampNation is an exclusive online community where stampers around the world share and participate in challenges, learn techniques through videos from design team members, chat on the latest trend, techniques and hot new products available and more... There are so many tutorials, written and videos for visual crafters. The gallery is full of inspirational projects which motivates you to create. I cannot stop telling you how amazing this online community is. For more details CLICK HERE

Here is a sneak peek of my card for the first weekly challenge at StampNation.


Thank you so much for having me this month, Catherine! I cannot wait to start.

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

2 comments:

Catherine Pooler said...

We are THRILLED to have you, Gayatri! Your talent wows me every time!

Dawn T said...

Congratulations Gayatri. Your sneak peek looks stunning.