Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Runaway Inspired Challenge #66

Hey everybody, This is my second post for today. Here is my first post.

Today I am sharing a new Runway Inspired Challenge #66.




What an elegant dress? I love everything about the dress especially the colours. So my card below is a literal interpretation of the dress.

Flower birthday cardvertical

I have used PTI's Cutting Garden stamp set flowers which I have embossed using red and pink embossing flowers. I have layered them to form a cluster.

Flower Happy Birthday card

I have then added a navy blue cardstock on the card front at an angle. Added the flower cluster at the threshold of the navy and white. The sentiment is from Birthday Sentiment stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. Finally embellished with some enamel dots.

Flower Birthday card closeup!

This card is simple and easy to make. I think the colours make a big impact. I love it. Hope you are inspired by my card and play along the challenge. Head over to Runway Inspired Challenge Blog to see how the rest of the designers interpreted the fashion.

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

stunning Gayatri. The boldness of the dark blue against the flowers is awesome

jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous, Gayatri :)

My Paper Epiphany said...

Just beautiful - you always get it just right! Thinking of you. hugs.

Bethany Stellpflug said...

This is stunning! I love the bold colors! Those flowers are really gorgeous! :)