Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 class Day #7 homework


Hey everybody,

Sharing with you my homework projects for Stretch your Stamps 2 online class.

My cards below are inspired by Debby Hughes's card at Stretch your Stamps 2 online class. I do not have Avery Elle stamp set used in the class. I have used a graphic stamp set from Winnie & Walter called Scenery: It's a Wonderful Pennant stamp set. First card below is very similar to Debby's card except the stamp set used, colours and embellishments. The layout is similar. 

Hello my Friend card

The sentiment is from Winnie & Walter's The Big, the Bold and Happy stamp set. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

For the second card, I wanted to centered the layered stamping. I have used polka dot triangle image and stamped in three different pink inks and grey to balance. I then stamped the sentiment from The Big, the Bold and Happy stamp set from Winnie & Walter and embellished with Pretty Pink Posh Sequins. 

Polka dot Happy Birthday

For the third card, I used the wood grain triangle image and made a Christmas card.

Joyful blessings card

This time I picked Christmas colours and stamped across the panel. This is because the Blessings sentiment covered the entire panel. The sentiment is from Winnie & Walter The Big, the Bold and Blessings stamp set.I then embellished with Christmas coloured sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. I have used Memento Luxe Ink for all the triangles on all three cards. And for the sentiment it is Versafine black. I have used Gold, Raspberry, Mossy Green, Pink Blush, Peonies, Orchid, Onyx, Lemon Drops and Aquamarine 6mm and 4mm sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I enjoyed making these. Hope this gives you an idea how a particular layout or technique can be used to make variety of card for different occasions by just changing the colours and layout a bit.

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

fabulous Gayatri. I will be using this set too for my homework!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness! All Fabulous!! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

LOVE the first card! :D :D Oh those sequins look so great!

jayzor said...

Beautiful! I am so envious because I have not had time to look at a single class video this week.

Kim S said...

Love those bold sentiments on your groupings of triangles!!