Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Last week guest designing at StampNation.


This is my second post for today. Here is my Winnie & Walter post.

I am sad to say this is my last week guest designing at StampNation. It is a lovely community and a great source of inspiration. It is a good place to be. Thank you so much Catherine for having me at StampNation. It was a pleasure to guest design at StampNation.


Here is the sneak peek of my last card for the challenge.

Sneak peek last challenge

If you are new to stamping or cardmaking, Stampnation is your place to be because it has loads of tutorials, videos and a gallery of inspiration. If you are already a stamper or cardmaker, StampNation is still your place because your have an awesome group of friends with whom you can chat anything craft.  On the whole, it a great place for cardmakers. Check it out - HERE

My blog signature

No comments: