Saturday, August 30, 2014

Winnie & Walter Tour of Stars - August new release!




Winnie and Walter are releasing three new stamp sets today. They are bigger sets. They are called A Tree for all Seasons, Moonlight and This Awesome House.

They are available for purchase now from Winnie & Walter shop.I am sure you are going to enjoy the new sets because they are fantastic.

First up, I have a card I made using This Awesome House stamp set and A Tree for all Seasons.

Bless this house vertical

I absolutely love the house on the This Awesome House stamp set and all the cute accessories that can be used to build you own scenery. I have used watercolour paper to heat emboss my house, potted plants and banner, colour them and cut them out. I then created a soft sky by colour washing on a watercolour paper, stamped the fence and stamped and watercoloured the large sun on the background. I then layered the house, potted plants and banner with sentiment stamped on it. Here is another shot of the card.

Bless this house flat


My second card here uses A Tree for all Seasons.

Thankful for you vertical

The centre leaves circle is white heat embossed and water coloured with fall colours. I then stamped the leaves using fall colours by inking with distress inks and misting with water. Once dry I cut them out. Stamped the sentiment on a strip of white cardstock. I have layered the sentiment strip going through the middle of the heat embossed stamped image. Then scattered the leaves. Finally used Pretty Pink Posh's Marigold, Mossy Green and Espresso sequins. I have also added some rhinestone to the middle of the sequins for some bling.

Thankful for you flat full

Hope you enjoyed my projects using the new stamp sets from Winnie & Walter.

Check out Winnie and Walter Blog for more inspiration from Shay, Julie, guest designers and design teams. There are prizes to giveaway. Make sure to leave a comment  between August 29, 2014 at
8:00 p.m. CST until August 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. CST. Winner will be randomly picked from any of the blogs 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

My blog signature

50 comments:

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

Gorgeous cards!!!!

Lyndal said...

FABulous watercolouring Gayatri, gorgeous cards!!!

Shona Chambers said...

I really love the house stamp too and love the way you coloured it. And the round stamp with the leaves looks so pretty with the watercolour too. Gorgeous designs!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful projects. Love your fall card. Great colors on the leaves. TFS

Anonymous said...

Awww i love the cards :)

Tracey McNeely said...

All fabulous Gayatri, love the watercolouring.

Rubeena I. said...

you did such a great job, love them!

Unknown said...

Lovely cards! Love your technique...

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! Your watercoloring looks great... lovely colors! Love that house stamp!

Linsey R said...

Both of those are SO fabulous! The watercolor effect is superb! Especially the leaves--they remind of when they get wet then stick to the ground hehe! :) wonderful job, thanks so much for making these wonderful cards for the hop!!

ScrapaDiddle said...

I always love your creations and these are no exception! Great release too! Have to have that house stamp!

Kimberly Rendino said...

Love the leaves stamp!!! So perfect for fall!

SD pooja said...

Beautiful cards Gayatri !

Dawn T said...

Fantastic Gayatri. All your cards are just gorgeous. Love the last one with the leaves. It is so beautiful

Margaret R said...

Awesome cards! Beautiful 'bless this house' card! Awesome stamp sets!

Kristie Goulet said...

So beautiful, Gayatri! Great watercoloring.

Annheidel said...

Great cards!

Nandini said...

Beautiful cards, Gayatri! The house card is so cute and all the details are so well placed! I am completely in love with the second card! Love the layout, the colours, the pretty leaves. In short, everything!

I Card Everyone said...

Gayatri, so lovely!! Love the sun rising behind your house! This stamp would be right up my current stamping alley, wouldn't it? Thankful - just gorgeous!!!
=] Michele

DoofyJEss2 said...

Wow. Such beautiful cards. I especially love your autumn leaves! I can't believe how big some of these stamps are!

Scrapthat said...

Such very lovely work!! TFS

Amy C. said...

Your projects are lovely! I especially love your fall-themed card.

cm said...

You've showcased the new release beautifully! Being Canadian, I'm especially partial to your Thankful card...those maple leaves are fabulous!
~c

Anja said...

Absolutely beautiful, Gayatri! I'm totally in love with your 2nd card!

Kari V. said...

Beautiful watercolors! I love your cards.

Anonymous said...

Love the house and trees standing on each side of the door.
The fall card is pretty too.
thanks for sharing.

pcm said...

beautiful cards!

Sue D said...

Beautiful coloring on both!

Anita in France said...

Brilliant watercolouring, Gayatri, I particularly love the leaves, they're just beautiful! Anita :)

joy said...

Gorgeous cards - I love the second one with the beautiful leaves!

Unknown said...

wow! what beautiful cards! I can't wait to order the tree for all seasons! your white embossing with water coloring is beautiful!

Nora Noll said...

Wow!! Such lovely cards!! Your watercoloring is fabulous. I Like how you created a scene with the house stamp. I love how you used gems over the sequins on the second card and your distressed leaves are fabulous. Wonderful designs!!

Lin said...

I love your leafy card, Gayatri, beautifully done!!

Bobby said...

Love your watercoloring.

TracyM #6773 said...

WOW wow WOW
WONDERFUL cards Gayatri!!!
LOVE your AWESOME house, SWEET banner & scene, the watercolors are so pretty!!!
LOVE how you created the BEAUTIFUL leaves on your thankful card, LOVE the leafy circle too, it's like a leadlight window, together with the sequins they make such an ELEGANT card!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your BEAUTIFUL & CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

Tatinimou said...

Love the thankful for you card. Will have to try the rhinestone in the sequin. You always make such lovely cards.

Rita W said...

Your work is always so amazing. I love the fall card!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

both cards are wonderful...I'm loving the colors on the fall theme card!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love love love the thankful card!

Aunt Mary said...

Great use of the tree set for the fall card. Really want to do that one

Maeghan M. said...

Love those leaves!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!!

Proverbs 16:33 said...

I really love the leaves card...so charming and classy!

loulou said...

Gorgeous cards. Awesome watercolouring on your awesome house. I love the design and colours of your autumn leaf card its so beautiful.

Ruby Craft said...

Beautiful water colors and design!

Immi said...

Great cards - I appreciate the inspiration.

Melissa said...

I'm in love with the leaves and your beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing!

Miriam Prantner said...

Fantastic coloring on that first card and I love the ombre/inking on the second.

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Love the colored circle!

Linda said...

this house could be used all year long-too cute!