Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Week #3 Guest Designing at StampNation


Hey everybody,

This is the third week challenge at StampNation and I am guest designing this month.



Here is a sneak peek of the DT projects for the third challenge.


Lots of umbrellas huh! Check out the colours as well. I made two cards for the challenge.This is my sneak peek of one of my card for the challenge.

Sneak peek umbrella

And here is my second card I made for the challenge.

My dear friend

I have used the umbrella stamp set from Wplus9, stamped umbrellas, coloured with copics. Stamped the sentiment on the panel. I then trimmed the panel, foam mounted on a grey cardstock panel which is adhered to the card front. Here is a closeup!

My dear friend close up!

If you are new to stamping or cardmaking, Stampnation is your place to be because it has loads of tutorials, videos and a gallery of inspiration. If you are already a stamper or cardmaker, StampNation is still your place because your have an awesome group of friends with whom you can chat anything craft.  On the whole, it a great place for cardmakers. Check it out - HERE

My blog signature

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

fabulous. Your colours are lovely.