Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Share the love week featuring Simon Says Stamp - Day #3

Welcome back to Winnie & Walter's Share the Love week featuring Simon Says Stamp.


Today's theme is all of us using just one Winnie & Walter stamp set - The Scenery: The Big Bling.
Here is my card for the theme.

Happy birthday bling card

I have used the sequins from The Big Bling stamp set to embellish my card. I have used the big speech bubble die from Simon Says Stamp which I die cut twice from a black watercolour paper. I have layered them at an angle. I also die cut the whimsical flowers from Simon Says Stamp from watercolour paper colourwashed with red and leaves with green. I bunched up some thread behind the flower before adhering. The sentiment is form birthday sentiment also from Simon Says Stamp. The sequins are from The Scenery: The Big Bling stamp set. I stamped using Tsukineko Delicata gold ink to embellish the card. Finally I thought it needed some rhinestone bling. So I have added some Hero Arts rhinestones.

Happy Birthday bling flat

Now if you like to see more cards using The Scenery: The Big Bling, head over to Winnie & Walter blog. Make sure you leave comments on everybody's blog. There is a $30 gift certificate prize from Winnie & Walter. Yay!

See you tomorrow with another share the love week card :)
My blog signature

2 comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

what a pretty card...the layering and the bold flower looks great with the gold stamped sequins.

Dawn T said...

Love the gold sequins Gayatri. This is such a fun set and love how you've used all sorts of colours and the gorgeous flower.